We offer the latest in CPR training techniques, and specialise in CPR and first aid for babies and toddlers. This course is suitable for parents, domestic workers, au-pair and even grannies!
Our Save-a-Child First Aid course covers the following:
- CPR : Resuscitation of an unconscious baby, toddler and adult
- Assessing an injury / level of responsiveness
- Emergency procedures: Routine to follow
- Calling for help: Who, How and When to call
- Choking, drowning, poisoning, head & neck injuries
- Animal bites/ stings, wounds, bleeding, shock, burns, fractures, snake & spider bites, childhood ailments
- HIV/AIDS, safety in the home….and much more!!
We offer as part of our course, an Interactive, Hands-on, 3 hour CPR & choking course offering the delegates:
- An Interactive DVD to watch
- Plenty of hands-on practice on our CPR Dummies
- A Brilliantly set out and illustrated course manual
- A certificate valid for two years
EDUCARE is registered with the South African Resuscitation Council, and runs American Heart Association approved courses.